Value Chain Leadership in Cannabis
We are building a leading international cannabis company.
Atlas expects to drive incremental commercial opportunities with an enhanced brand and SKU portfolio, while delivering accretive margin expansion by capitalizing on its strategy – maximize value in delivering quality products to global markets through its vertically integrated supply chain.
- Atlas is vertically integrated with operations in Canada and Israel, with sales in 8 international markets today.
- We believe consolidation, integration and international expansion to capture market share will drive the future of the cannabis industry.
- We are embarking on the next chapter of cannabis – where innovation, synergy, business efficiency and international reach converge.
Key Investment Highlights
- LEVERAGING SYNERGIES AND STRATEGIC SUPPLY CHAIN
- GLOBAL FOOTPRINT
- Five medical pharmacies and one Trading House in Israel
- DECORATED LEADERSHIP TEAM WITH PROVEN PEDIGREE
- PREMIER BRANDS AND DIVERSE PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- EU-GMP, GACP & CUMCS CULTIVATION
CHATHAM, ONTARIO and TEL-AVIV, ISRAEL / Executive Business Services / August 9, 2023 – Atlas Global Brands Inc. (“Atlas Global” or the “Company”) (CSE: ATL), …
Atlas Global Brands Debuts Brand Partnership with Snoop Dogg – D*gg lbs to Launch in Israel This Summer
CHATHAM, ONTARIO and TEL-AVIV, ISRAEL / Executive Business Services / July 26, 2023 – Atlas Global Brands Inc. (“Atlas Global” or the “Company”) (CSE: ATL), …
Atlas Global Brands Announces Delay in Annual and Interim Filings Following Complex Reverse Takeover, Acquisitions and Corporate Restructuring
CHATHAM, ONTARIO and TEL-AVIV, ISRAEL / Executive Business Services / July 14, 2023 – Atlas Global Brands Inc. (“Atlas Global” or the “Company”) (CSE: ATL) announces today that …
IT'S A GROWING MARKET
Legalized sales of recreational cannabis is expected to bolster the entire market. In the first few years of recreational sales, the market value is expected to grow rapidly.
STATS ON CANNABIS USE
of Canadian adults consume recreational cannabis occasionally.
of Canadian adults consume cannabis daily (not including for medical uses).
TOTAL CANADIAN MARKETPLACE
40% OF THE ADULT POPULATION
show willingness to try cannabis now that it is legalized.
THE RESULTS OF RECREATIONAL CANNABIS LEGALIZATION IN COLORADO (2015)
Colorado's population was:
Cannabis sales(after legalization):
Over 18,000 jobs were created in the
THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY BECAME THE FASTEST GROWING BUSINESS SECTOR IN COLORADO
The Atlas Growers Facility
JOIN THE FUTURE OF CANNABIS RESEARCH IN CANADA
We are seeking to make breakthroughs in cannabis production and research. Atlas will be a leader in cannabis genetic breeding programs, pushing the limits of cannabinoid exploration and terpene profile development.